Historical Normandy short break
Accompanied by a guide, explore the Caen Mémorial museum and the D-Day Landing Beaches. The next day, discover Bayeux and its famous tapestry, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This short stay includes:
- Pickup at Caen railway station on arrival.
- Bilingual guided visit (English and French) of the World War II area of the Caen Mémorial museum.
- Lunch at the Caen Mémorial museum.
- 5-hour bilingual guided tour (English and French) of the D-Day Landing Beaches in the afternoon.
- An illustrated booklet on the D-Day Landings.
- Overnight stay in Bayeux in a charming 3-star hotel (breakfast included).
- Self-guided visit around the city of Bayeux (2h).
- Entrance to the Battle of Normandy museum in Bayeux (2h visit).
- Entrance to the Bayeux Tapestry museum with audio guide (1h).
The return trip to the Bayeux train station at the end of the day. The pickup at the Caen train station, the trip to the Caen Mémorial museum and the Bayeux hotel are done in a vehicle with air conditioning but a taxi is used for the trip to the Bayeux train station.
Departures at 1pm.
From €249 per person (hotel***) - double room
This short stay is not available for children under 3 years old.
Please note that we can not accommodate people using wheelchairs in our minivans.
Sites of interest included in this tour:
La Tapisserie de Bayeux
La Pointe du Hoc
Colleville-sur-Mer American cemetery
Arromanches artificial harbour
Booking: +33 (0)2 31 06 06 45